| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chimbote in April is warm at 21.25 °C (70.25 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.5 °C (77.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 8.5 °C (15.3 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 1.6mm (0.1in) of liquid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:47 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Chimbote April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Chimbote, Peru
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Chimbote: