| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chimbote in August is very mild at 17.75 °C (63.95 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7.5 °C (13.5 °F).
- The weather in August is bone dry. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 11:43 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Chimbote August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Chimbote, Peru
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Chimbote: