| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chimbote in December is warm at 20.75 °C (69.35 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.3 °C (77.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.2 °C (61.2 °F).
- In December the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.1 °C (16.4 °F).
- The weather in December is bone dry. An airy 0.3mm (0in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 12:36 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Chimbote December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Chimbote, Peru
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Chimbote: