| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chimbote in February is fairly hot at 23.05 °C (73.49 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.3 °C (64.9 °F).
- In February there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in February is arid. An airy 3.7mm (0.1in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:30 long with an average length of 12:24.
Check the distance to and compare the Chimbote February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Chimbote, Peru
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Chimbote: