| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chimbote in January is really warm at 22.05 °C (71.69 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.7 °C (80.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily mean temperatures in January is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in January is arid. An airy 1.6mm (0.1in) of fluid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:30 long and the longest day is 12:38 long with an average length of 12:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Chimbote January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Chimbote, Peru
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Chimbote: