| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chimbote in July is very mild at 17.9 °C (64.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.9 °C (57 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in July is bone dry. An airy 0.3mm (0in) of water is dropped.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:38.
Check the distance to and compare the Chimbote July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Chimbote, Peru
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Chimbote: