| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chimbote in June is somewhat warm at 18.7 °C (65.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.8 °C (73 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in June is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 11:37 long with an average length of 11:35.
Check the distance to and compare the Chimbote June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Chimbote, Peru
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Chimbote: