| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chimbote in May is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 8.2 °C (14.8 °F).
- The weather in May is bone dry. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of water is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:37 long and the longest day is 11:47 long with an average length of 11:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Chimbote May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Chimbote, Peru
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Chimbote: