| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chimbote in November is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.8 °C (74.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in November is bone dry. An airy 0.2mm (0in) of water falls during.
- The shortest day is 12:27 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Chimbote November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Chimbote, Peru
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Chimbote: